Orlando’s Leading Clinical Research Facility
Co-owned and operated by Principal Investigator Dr. Humberto Cruz, and Certified Research Director Maria Lopez, The Florida Institute for Clinical Research works closely in partnership with the pharmaceutical study sponsors. Together, our precise data collection helps to develop better medications, treatments and procedures to improve the quality of life for children and adults around the world.
Located in Orlando, FL, our 7,000 square foot facility features state-of-the-art lab equipment and diagnostic technology. Dr. Humberto Cruz and our four sub-investigators have years of experience working with the largest pharmaceutical study sponsors in America. We know how to deliver precise clinical trial assessments and pride ourselves on high levels of enrollment.
For pharmaceutical study sponsors interested in reaching the Florida Institute for Clinical Research as quickly as possible, please email the Research Director, Maria Lopez, directly at email@example.com. Communications sent directly to the Research Director will be handled with the highest priority.
Our Facilities Specifications
- Four board-certified physician investigators and sub-investigators
- CITI –certified research coordinators (ACRP certified)
- Quality Assurance Department for training coordinators and investigators
- Regulatory Department that upholds a 3-5 day turnaround
- Database of participants to improve enrollment
- Fully-accredited Cardiac Unit
- Back-up generator
- Certified Diagnostic Laboratory with Phlebotomy and on-site processing
- Extended stay Pharmacokinetic test facilities
- Freezers at -20 degrees C
- 24/7 Temperature monitoring with alarm
- ECG, Echo-ECG and Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Meal tolerance test capabilities
- Locked and temperature controlled Investigational Drug Storage facilities
- Refrigeration Equipment
State-of-the-Art Diagnostic Equipment & Capabilities
Our state-of-the art diagnostic equipment and capabilities set The Florida Institute for Clinical Research apart from other clinical trial facilities.
These include, but are not limited to:
- ECG Machines
- Electroencephalography (EEG
- Hemoglobin A1C Testing
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Polysomnography equipment
- Psychological testing
- Psychometric assessment
- Cardiac Echo Ultrasound